GET HELP PAYING YOUR HOME HEATING BILLS
LiHEAP – Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
The LiHEAP program assists low-income households in paying their gas and/or electric bills. Assistance is by appointment only.
WEST SUBURBAN COMMUNITY PANTRY
- Thursday, January 15
- Thursday, February 12
- Thursday, March 12
When applying, please bring copies of the originals for the following:
- Proof of gross income for ALL household members 30 days prior to the date you apply for LiHEAP
- Social Security cards for ALL household members
- Proof of Social Security income which includes:
- current letter from Social Security OR
- recent bank statement showing direct deposit or Social Security check
- Proof of your rental cost, such as a rent receipt OR current lease
- Your most current Gas and or Electric bill(s).
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not bring copies we can keep, we cannot take your application.DU PAGE COUNTY LIHEAP PROGRAM
421 N. COUNTY FARM RD.
WHEATON, IL 60187