Your generous donation will help feed your neighbors in need throughout the holidays and beyond. Your gift of sustenance can mean the difference between someone enjoying a nutritious meal or going to bed hungry – again. There are many ways you can lend support to those who are facing “food insecurity” during these difficult economic times. It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3…
- You will receive a reminder door hanger by September 29th. Place non-perishable food items on your front porch for pick-up on Sunday, October 2nd by 11:00 AM. Of course, we accept all non-perishable food items, but this year we are focusing on holiday-related products, such as:
- Instant potatoes and stuffing mix
- Canned yams and pumpkin-pie filling
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Gravy and cranberry sauce
- And other staples of household need, like soup, canned tuna, peanut butter and jelly
- You may also make a donation by check. With every $1 we receive, we have the purchasing power of $6 and that is a lot of bang for the buck!
- Credit card donations are securely accepted through PayPal using the button at the top of this page.
Due to your generosity and assistance, your Pantry provided more than 1.7 million pounds of food to our neighbors in need during the last fiscal year. Your support and donations allow us the opportunity to continue this important work in our community.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP?
Volunteers are needed to deliver door hangers to the residents of Woodridge. The door hangers can be picked up at the Pantry beginning on Saturday, September 24 from 9 – 11 AM. You can walk the route anytime between Saturday, September 24th through Thursday, September 29th.
The food donation pick-up will be Sunday, October 2, any time after 11 AM.
We need to cover 32 routes. Call now to get the route you want! Friends and family are welcome to help.
To volunteer, contact Denice Kraft at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.948.8135
Thank you for your generous support!