West Suburban Community Pantry
A 501(c)(3) not-for-profit community food pantry
Client Resource Manager Position Description
The Manager serves as a key member of the pantry leadership team for West Suburban Community Pantry. The position is primarily responsible for the strategic development and implementation of client programs as well as client outreach efforts in DuPage County.
Specific responsibilities include:
With the Executive Director, develop and implement a plan to optimize client services and reach our strategic plan goals.
Lead the strategy and execution of the supportive programs for the Pantry.
Create and execute a plan for client outreach, engagement and satisfaction.
Identify areas for deepening relationships with existing food donors and community groups.
Manage the administrative functions of the Operations department including budget preparation and adherence, monthly forecasting by revenue stream, preparation of client policies and procedures, and execution of agreements in order to improve quality and maintain regulatory compliance.
Oversee Volunteer Coordinator position and develop a plan to maximize volunteer relationships.
Assist the Executive Director with development activities and specific grant opportunities for the pantry.
As a member of the pantry leadership team, serve as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of five years of experience in operations with nonprofit and food bank/pantry experience highly preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with a broad spectrum of individuals, including staff, volunteers, board members, donors, prospects, and management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to spend time in the community, building relationships and representing the pantry.
- A collaborative, positive and flexible approach to achieving the mission of eradicating hunger in DuPage County.
Please send resume with cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.