Sunday, October 22, 2017
Chicago Marriott Naperville
1801 N. Naper Blvd., Naperville, IL
This year’s theme is The Art of Fusion Food! Chefs will show off their culinary skills in a competition blending international cuisine. Each dish will have distinct flavors from at least two different countries. Chefs are judged by attendees on the unique combination of flavors, table and dish presentation, culinary technique and, of course, taste!
Joining us for this fun evening are hosts Dane Neal from WGN Radio and Beth Peterson from yummienetwork.com and enjoy:
- Delicious and Decadent Cuisine
- Silent and Live Auction NEW! Click here to preview the auction items!
- Multi-Cultural Dance Troupes
- Mixologist from CH Distillery Providing Unique Cocktails
- Premier DJ Services by Buena Beats Entertainment
Participating Chefs this year include:
- Chef Ronald Conner, Sheraton Hotel, Lisle
- Chef David Kramer, Culinary Arts, College of DuPage
- Chef Humberto Armenta, Angeli’s Restaurant & Catering
- Chef Matthew Cappellini, Le Meridien Chicago-Oakbrook Center
- Chef Alan Pirhofer, Arrowhead Golf Club
- Chef Joseph Troc, Bull Valley Golf Club, Woodstock
- Chef Mark Grimes, Hotel Arista
- Chef Jeremy Dippo, Chicago Marriott Naperville
- Chef Terrell Cole, Dark Horse Pastries & Catering
- Chef Steven Greske, Hyatt Regency Hotel
All proceeds from the event will go directly to the West Suburban Community Pantry and towards their mission of eradicating hunger in DuPage County.
Thank you to this year’s sponsors.
Ann and Victor Pokorny Memorial Fund
Ronald L. McDaniel Foundation
Robert and Patricia Wheeler
Rotary Club of Lisle
Darien Woman’s Club
The Thome Family
Illinois American Water Company
Esser Hayes Insurance Group
JCMP & Associates, P.C.
For more information contact Paula Gleason: firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-222-3403.